Loading...

Saturday, July 05, 2014

New layout @ Ecoarium (Shop) Portugal

And if suddenly after being away from my personal blog, I have decided to come back?

I had to stop for awhile because of a discal herniation and surgery; since then I'm recovering and getting strengths again to come back to Aquascaping.
So, from this point forward you can expect some new layouts, new articles and probably a new visual with interaction of a new hobby, landscape photography!

I have a lot of news to show, but I will start this return with my last setup, from yesterday at Ecoarium shop in V. N. Gaia, that will have its grand opening today (Saturday - 5-July-2014).
If you live on the north of Portugal, I think that you should visit this new shop, IMHO you will be pleased with what you will see. A new concept of shop, mostly in the north of Portugal but something usual to see in Lisbon and some cities of other countries.
It is a fish shop and not a pet shop... you will get access to a showroom, enjoy of a beautiful space where you can delight with nice planted aquariums, get inspiration, knowledge and something that people usually appreciate... Workshops!

I will let you with some pictures of the layout that I setup last Thursday.
  
Hardscape

Concept80 with Red Stripe & Elite3L

General view of ELOS Corner at Ecoarium

I hope that you enjoy it and if you have the opportunity to visit the shop tomorrow, you will find me there! I will not promise that will be there all day, but I will be there for sure and I will bring also some new pictures of the shop. 

No comments: