Loading...

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Unexpected...

Last days I have been on my friend's house (Hugo Leal) to take some pictures of his tank (it was setup by me few months ago) and also to see something unexpected, mostly with so young fishes as Pterophyllum scalare and Mikrogeophagus ramirezi. 

Aquário Hugo Leal

Both species bred in a community tank at same time and they have chosen more or less the same area to do it (distance of 15cm of each breeding)! To be honest, I was not expecting at all, that both species had protected the eggs and do not have permitted other fishes get closer of the breeding. They are so young...

Alevins de escalares
Picture of the babies of Pterophyllum scalare at 6º day.


Unfortunately, it was impossible to take pictures of Mikrogeophagus ramirezi's breeding, they are so tiny and they hidden for some plants.

I will let you with a panoramic picture of the aquarium and I will bring more news according to the developing of the situation.
Aquário Hugo Leal
Aquarium: 130x60x45 (LxTxD)

No comments: