Loading...

Friday, July 15, 2011

2º Meeting of Aquarium hobby in Salvaterra ' Pictures

I received those pictures last week from a friend that been with me during the event on May in Salvaterra. Those pictures are from the workshop of planted aquariums realized by me with some help of the public.
The intention was to explain them how can they do it and get a good result, choosing the right hardscape. Usually I choose the wood and rocks for the layout, but in this workshop I let them choose the wood and gave my impressions about it; correcting some mistakes and guide them to a nice layout.
Special thanks to ELOS for supplied the aquarium and goods for the workshop and to Aquaflora for plants (brands distributed in Portugal by Didos Farm)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! I wish I could be there when you made it :P