Loading...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2nd attempt of Hardscape

My first idea for this layout was to create a path with small schist rocks contrasting with the green foreground, starting on the right and on the floor, and once they get closer to the tree starting elevating like a curly stairs turning around the tree.
But, I will give up of the original idea... In what I was thinking!!!! It is too much difficult and I really can't do it. I will study it very well and maybe I come back to it, but for now, I will follow my improvisation and try something with what have done til now without removing any piece of hardscape.With water the layout will be completely different because you'll not see the branches coming from the top and only the end of them, like they were penetrating into the water.It isn't finished yet, maybe I will add something more. Let me watch carefully to all the details and decide if I need to improve something.

2nd Attempt